Call of Duty 4 Remastered & Infinite Warfare

Place for all these other awesome games!
colorz
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ColorzSteam

Re: Call of Duty 4 Remastered & Infinite Warfare

Postby colorz » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:44 am

It was a good and a bad thing they added supply drops to this game, personally I don't like the weapons/melee skins or new weapons at all. Also, the matchmaking definitely hurts the game and does not make it any better; I don't know why they refuse to make dedicated servers, do they really just want us to be a one, large community inside the game itself, and not a lot, larger and smaller communities inside servers?

On a final note to MWR, I have to say that after numerous updates, the game runs a lot better. Will see if I start playing it when the stand-alone version comes until then I'm sticking with the og cod4 :)

Crow, what are your specs? I barely run the game when it launched on gtx 960 4gb and fx 8320 @4,0ghz)
Origin: Clrz1ftw • Steam: colorz

Graphics Designer. Over 4k hours on Dota 2. Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.

Aside from when I play Dota, feel free to hit me up on Steam
Jules
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Jules » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:06 pm

I have i7 core with 4 GHZ, 16 GB memory, GTX 1050 4 GB, and with medium details, it looks awful - even with speed perk, you run like in a slow motion. in my opinion nothing was fixed, only shitlike emblems and add-ons that nobody wants. Totally agree with colorz - why the fuck they did not allow dedicated servers as they promised. Don't they see that COD4 is like 100 times more visited than their every other multiplayer MW??

Bottom line for me - shitty game, shitty optimization, no possibilities to join the team you want, which means FUCK YOU FRIENDS I WILL KILL YOU ALL!

Activition - GO FUCK YOURSELF AND GO FUCK THAT CRACK WHORE MOTHER OF YOURS!

Sorry for the bad words, but if those bozos would work for me, they would be fired like years ago, and I would personally take every effort to make sure they NEVER get a job in that area. They could only work as waiters - and I would limit their areas like in these MWs - max 8 tables, fuck you and your tip!
wsg-garrett
Allied Leader

Postby wsg-garrett » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:29 am

don't even bother thinking you will get DEDI again in future, that's not the way they want, yes MW is by far most visited and played cod game, but but!
MW is by far most hacked and cracked game because of that, anyone could get it from torrent and play, they don't want this to happen again, neither they will allow DEDI server for full control, if you release that, then you released all files, which mean game manipulation in terms of cracking, making mods, and all sorts of fun for us (but not for them). Money is all they want, good commercial, promise everything, sell it and that's all. Hell they forced everyone to buy infinite to get remastered, good marketing ad, nothing else.

Between lines they said we will get DEDI and we did, but not in own control, hosted by someone else :)

Return to “Other Games”