How to find my GUID?

Reptile22

How to find my GUID?

Postby Reptile22 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:34 pm

Hello guys,im an older player on the server(approximately playing for 3 years now),and i got banned cuz i called someone a "faggot" after he said "fuck you" to me by admin been,its a shame that u get banned so easily especially the regular players,so my question is do i need to put a new threat under ban appeal to ask for a unban and how to find my guid?
JohnFranclin
Server Admin
Server Admin
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198404608901/

Re: How to find my GUID?

Postby JohnFranclin » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:22 am

Especially as a regular player you should know our ruleset and the strtictness we bring with it. Getting banned for toxic language after complaining about campers and calling someone a faggot should be expected. Your ban has expired by now but as it seems you are living on the edge, you have already been temporarily banned for this three times. There are no infinite chances...
Reptile22

Postby Reptile22 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:55 pm

JohnFranclin wrote:Especially as a regular player you should know our ruleset and the strtictness we bring with it. Getting banned for toxic language after complaining about campers and calling someone a faggot should be expected. Your ban has expired by now but as it seems you are living on the edge, you have already been temporarily banned for this three times. There are no infinite chances...

This was my first ban,i dont remember any other bans except maybe someone played with the same or similar nick but u should know better,u have all that commands to see who was banned and for how long and how many times,etc,speaking of toxic language,what about all the dw members or admins(idk,they have the dw tag in the nick) who complain about "gaymores",these rules dont affect them cuz they are admins or dw memebers,right?
JohnFranclin
Server Admin
Server Admin
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198404608901/

Postby JohnFranclin » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:15 am

Your history speaks for itself here...

Members have to follow the same rule set as any other player, if you would share which members did offence the rules in your eyes we could check if that is a matter of fact.
Reptile22

Postby Reptile22 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:47 pm

JohnFranclin wrote:Your history speaks for itself here...

Members have to follow the same rule set as any other player, if you would share which members did offence the rules in your eyes we could check if that is a matter of fact.

No,its ok i dont wanna give names/nicks,dont want them to get in any trouble but it even happens when some of the other admins are on the server,they already know who is doing this,btw rule 9 is useless everyone does spawn killing
Kick Buttowiski
[=DW=] Member
[=DW=] Member

Postby Kick Buttowiski » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:28 am

I don't think taking names creates any problems here, Rules are Rules, Followed and respected by everyone.
Rule 9 isn't useless, you can complaint about it if you found someone spawn camping.
Less than 3

Return to “Discussion / Off-Topic”